1) Jewellery, watches, trinkets, precious stones, precious metals, money, deeds, bonds, securities, stamps of all kinds, manuscripts or other documents.
2) Liquor, perfumes, tobacco, foodstuffs, livestock, plants, perishable goods of any kind and explosives.
3) Any loss, destruction, damage or consequential loss whether direct or indirect of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war is declared or not) civil war, rebellion, insurrection or military or usurped power, terrorism, or arising from Ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or waste.
4) Any loss or damage caused by or arising from wear & tear, gradual deterioration, moth or vermin, damp, mildew, rust or atmospheric or climate causes or leakage of liquid from any receptacle, container or supply.
5) Indirect or consequential loss of any kind.
6) Breakages or damage to china, glassware or fragile articles unless such items are professionally packed and unpacked by the remover.
7) Electrical, electronic or mechanical derangement of any items of electrical, electronic or mechanical equipment, machinery, apparatus, or instrument(s) unless external physical damage has occurred.
8) Damage to system or kit furniture constructed of veneered chipboard or any reduction in quality thereof arising as the result of dismantling or re-assembly of any such items or furniture.
9) Damage to machines, equipment & furniture where the customer has not properly, secured moving parts.
10) Breakages to untrained glass of any description.
11) To any goods which have a relevant proven defect or previous damage and or defect.
12) If we cause damage as a result of moving goods under your express instructions, against our advice and where to move the goods in the manner instructed would inevitably cause damage, we shall not accept liability.
13) Any person who requests to travel in an available seat within our vehicles does so at their own risk. No payment of any kind will be asked for or accepted for this and is on a goodwill basis only.
Paul’s Removals 2016
Whether you are moving round the corner, or relocating across the country, Pauls Removals are the team you can rely on to ensure your belongings arrive on time and undamaged.
We are members of The Removals Industry Ombudsman Scheme, therefore In the highly unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with our service you can rely on impartiality of The Ombudsman to sort it out fairly. I am pleased to confirm that none of our customers have in fact complained to The Ombudsman however.
For your further peace of mind we are inspected by an Ombudsman accredited inspector, bound to abide by The Ombudsman’s decisions and for your further comfort The Ombudsman’s services are provided totally free to consumers.